Mark accepts Immigration Law instructions on a Direct Access basis for appropriate cases. Please refer to the below pricing range for their services; this is subject to case type, complexity and seniority or experience of the barrister. Accurate quotes will be provided prior to commencement of the work involved.
Advice & Preparation: £175 - £275 + VAT
Conferences: £250 - £500 + VAT
*FT immigration hearings: £500 - £750 + VAT
*Bail hearings: £350 - £500 + VAT
*These price ranges for hearings at Manchester IAC, other courts will incur a travel charge.
Please contact our Senior Immigration Clerk, Courtney (Courtney@kenworthys.co.uk), for more information.
- Capparrelli (EEA Nationals - British Nationality: Italy)  UKUT 162 (IAC) See Case Report
- TN (Iraq) & Ors v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 852 See Case Report
- Samadi, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 1806 (Admin) See Case Report
- Carter, R (On the Application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 2603 (Admin) See Case Report
- R (on the application of Novoselova) v Secretary Of State For The Home Department (2014)  EWHC 4274 (Admin) See Case Report
- AS (Afghanistan) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 1469 See Case Report
- AMM and others (conflict; humanitarian crisis; returnees; FGM) Somalia CG  UKUT 445 (IAC) See Case Report
- Lamrani, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for Home Department  EWHC 3059 (Admin) See Case Report
- South Manchester Law Centre (R on the application of) v Legal Services Commission  EWHC 3131 (Admin) See Case Report
- Mehari (R on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (2009)  EWHC (Admin) 3464 See Case Report
- AA (Language diagnosis: use of interpreters) Somalia  UKAIT 00029 See Case Report
- AM (Begedi, members generally at risk) Somalia  UKAIT 00107 (01 June 2005) See Case Report
- JT (Tutsi, failed asylum seekers, evidence) Democratic Republic of Congo  UKAIT 00102 See Case Report
- A v Entry Clearance Officer, Pretoria (Somalia)  UKIAT 00031 See Case Report
- AA (Persecution "Causing" Public Affection Religion Unmarried) Iraq CG  UKIAT 07246 See Case Report
- SF (Article 3, Prison Conditions) Iran CG  UKIAT 00973 (04 April 2002) See Case Report
* At the time of writing, the most recent Country Guidance case on Somalia which informs all current decisions regarding Somalia. Described by the Tribunal hearing the appeal as: "conspicuously well-argued by Counsel".
** Challenge to the lawfulness of immigration detention.